GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. GrandCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $126.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GrandCoin has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $116.85 or 0.01681620 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000940 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007447 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007912 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004501 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015453 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00024293 BTC.
GrandCoin Coin Profile
GrandCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. The official website for GrandCoin is grandcoin.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy GrandCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrandCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.