HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last week, HunterCoin has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HunterCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0872 or 0.00001272 BTC on popular exchanges. HunterCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $733.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000380 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
HunterCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. HunterCoin’s total supply is 22,113,080 coins. The official website for HunterCoin is huntercoin.org. HunterCoin’s official Twitter account is @ChronoKings.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HunterCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.