ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. ICON has a market capitalization of $789.57 million and approximately $59.71 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON token can now be bought for about $2.04 or 0.00029755 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OKEx, HitBTC and Binance. Over the last week, ICON has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.53 or 0.00678719 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00182368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036589 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00136537 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 42.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00055813 BTC.
ICON uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 19th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 400,228,750 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,041,258 tokens. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, COSS, HitBTC, Gate.io and Huobi. It is not currently possible to purchase ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ICON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.