Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. One Independent Money System coin can currently be bought for $0.0259 or 0.00000370 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Independent Money System has traded down 29.1% against the dollar. Independent Money System has a total market cap of $139,075.00 and $204.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00045244 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001995 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003906 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001618 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24,105.50 or 3.43990000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00189985 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003950 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000063 BTC.
About Independent Money System
Independent Money System (IMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official website is independentmoneysystem.com. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto.
Buying and Selling Independent Money System
Independent Money System can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Independent Money System directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Independent Money System must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.