InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded down 33.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One InflationCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, InflationCoin has traded 29.2% lower against the US dollar. InflationCoin has a total market cap of $1.80 million and $133.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $303.93 or 0.04423230 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007001 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015529 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012842 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
IFLT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 42,438,910,679 coins. The official website for InflationCoin is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “InflationCoin is a PoW/PoS with random super block rewards. It uses high PoS rewards to destribute the supply fairly. “
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy InflationCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InflationCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InflationCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InflationCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.