Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Ink has a market cap of $30.29 million and $2.82 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink token can currently be purchased for about $0.0653 or 0.00000935 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, EXX, Gate.io and ZB.COM. During the last seven days, Ink has traded 15.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.00 or 0.00673213 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00178655 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036767 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00052694 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ink is ink.one. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ink
Ink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Lbank, CoinEgg, EXX, Gate.io, BigONE and Coinnest. It is not currently possible to purchase Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ink and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.