InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 26.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 15th. One InsaneCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0448 or 0.00000653 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $834,079.00 and approximately $493.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $302.72 or 0.04409900 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007033 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013279 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
InsaneCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 18,848,735 coins and its circulating supply is 18,598,735 coins. InsaneCoin’s official website is www.insanecoin.com. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy InsaneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InsaneCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.