Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. Insights Network has a total market capitalization of $4.72 million and approximately $3,989.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Insights Network has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. One Insights Network token can now be bought for about $0.0379 or 0.00000551 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007069 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.55 or 0.00677393 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00182204 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036256 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00055737 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Insights Network
Insights Network’s genesis date was February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 209,823,369 tokens and its circulating supply is 124,736,613 tokens. Insights Network’s official website is www.insights.network. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken. The official message board for Insights Network is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork.
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insights Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.