ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 14.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 15th. ION has a total market capitalization of $47.47 million and $2.64 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ION coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.31 or 0.00032838 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, ION has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00136188 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003490 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00018574 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011649 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005566 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded 82.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000239 BTC.
ION (ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,481,320 coins and its circulating supply is 20,581,320 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. The official message board for ION is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ION and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.