Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded up 6.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 16th. Karbo has a total market capitalization of $2.59 million and $8,869.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Karbo has traded up 5% against the US dollar. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00006620 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and BTC Trade UA.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.87 or 0.02448560 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00021712 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011100 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00017274 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000305 BTC.
Karbo Coin Profile
Karbo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 5,643,806 coins. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin. The official website for Karbo is karbowanec.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Karbowanec is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency that uses the cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was created as a national cryptocurrency for the Ukranian community “
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BTC Trade UA and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karbo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.