KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 22.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 15th. One KickCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0543 or 0.00000792 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $24.72 million and approximately $2.99 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.75 or 0.00681505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036588 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054838 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
KickCoin launched on September 25th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 488,620,616 tokens and its circulating supply is 454,977,569 tokens. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. The official message board for KickCoin is medium.com/@kickico. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Exmo, EtherDelta, Mercatox, YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KickCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.