Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 16th. Over the last seven days, Linda has traded 26.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Linda has a total market cap of $12.26 million and approximately $45,594.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Linda coin can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.79 or 0.00664811 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006169 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003588 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001528 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00029044 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
LINDA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 3rd, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 8,909,695,024 coins. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject. Linda’s official website is lindacoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linda and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.