LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 7th. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $30,527.00 and $430.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0299 or 0.00000429 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00044934 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001994 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003901 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22,525.50 or 3.23221000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00177985 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003349 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004071 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000060 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,522,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,022,000 coins. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.