Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 16th. During the last week, Lympo has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. Lympo has a total market capitalization of $9.54 million and $165,355.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lympo token can now be purchased for $0.0176 or 0.00000254 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.81 or 0.00674805 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014437 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00179113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00036374 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00051685 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Lympo launched on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 541,583,074 tokens. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. The official website for Lympo is lympo.io. The official message board for Lympo is email@example.com. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lympo
Lympo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lympo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.