Maggie (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Maggie has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $334,352.00 worth of Maggie was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Maggie has traded down 2.4% against the dollar. One Maggie token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000149 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $305.45 or 0.04455100 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012214 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007011 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012819 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Maggie is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Maggie’s total supply is 3,200,000,000 tokens. Maggie’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. Maggie’s official website is maggie.vip.
According to CryptoCompare, “Magnet is a Proof of Word and Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. Magnet features a network of masternodes who process near-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Maggie
Maggie can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Maggie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maggie must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maggie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maggie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maggie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.