MagicCoin (CURRENCY:MAGE) traded up 24.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. In the last week, MagicCoin has traded 9.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. MagicCoin has a market cap of $975,838.00 and approximately $368.00 worth of MagicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MagicCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001896 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 69.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005007 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000365 BTC.
MagicCoin Coin Profile
MagicCoin (CRYPTO:MAGE) is a coin. It launched on November 24th, 2017. MagicCoin’s total supply is 11,103,330 coins and its circulating supply is 7,353,330 coins. MagicCoin’s official Twitter account is @magiccoinio. MagicCoin’s official website is magiccoin.io.
Buying and Selling MagicCoin
MagicCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy MagicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MagicCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MagicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MagicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MagicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.