MAZA (CURRENCY:MZC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 7th. During the last week, MAZA has traded 22.7% lower against the dollar. One MAZA coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MAZA has a total market cap of $944,273.00 and $983.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000095 BTC.
MAZA (MZC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 7th, 2014. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MAZA’s official website is www.mazacoin.org.
MAZA Coin Trading
MAZA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase MAZA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAZA must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.