Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Modum has a market capitalization of $31.21 million and approximately $3.63 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.71 or 0.00024937 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Kucoin and Binance. Over the last seven days, Modum has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007169 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.46 or 0.00678190 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014200 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00182006 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00035289 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00052784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Modum’s genesis date was October 20th, 2017. Modum’s total supply is 27,266,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,266,200 tokens. The Reddit community for Modum is /r/modum_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Modum’s official Twitter account is @modum_io. Modum’s official website is modum.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Modum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.