MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0918 or 0.00001339 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $11.79 million and $49,614.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00057812 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004271 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00011478 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000830 BTC.
MUE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 128,423,221 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official website is www.monetaryunit.org. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonetaryUnit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.