Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 15th. Mothership has a total market capitalization of $15.35 million and $5,825.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mothership token can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001569 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Mothership has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.52 or 0.00679834 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014235 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.57 or 0.00179758 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00037335 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00051437 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Mothership was first traded on July 8th, 2017. Mothership’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,000,000 tokens. Mothership’s official Twitter account is @MothershipCX. The official website for Mothership is mothership.cx.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mothership is aims to be a blockchain financial services focused around the Estonian e-Residence government programme. The core of these services are: Token amrket for the EUWallet connected to your e-Resident digital IDSecure crypto exchange Hosting platform for blockchain applications”
Buying and Selling Mothership
Mothership can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Mothership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mothership must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mothership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mothership and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.