Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. One Nano coin can now be bought for about $5.13 or 0.00074470 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, BitGrail, Bit-Z and Mercatox. In the last week, Nano has traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar. Nano has a total market cap of $683.17 million and $7.43 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,899.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $384.88 or 0.05590340 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $640.31 or 0.09300460 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $116.24 or 0.01688390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.05 or 0.02469980 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00195172 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.37 or 0.00600823 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $182.05 or 0.02644220 BTC.
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nano is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, RightBTC, Bit-Z, BitGrail, Kucoin, BitFlip and CoinFalcon. It is not currently possible to buy Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.