Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One Neutron coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001740 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Neutron has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar. Neutron has a market cap of $4.17 million and approximately $1,010.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00032006 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.20 or 0.00644168 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009390 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00022204 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011017 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Neutron is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 19th, 2016. Neutron’s total supply is 34,960,797 coins. The official website for Neutron is www.neutroncoin.com. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. “
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neutron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.