NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. Over the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Graviex, Tradesatoshi and FreiExchange. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $9.66 million and approximately $10,914.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.25 or 0.01697770 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007652 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003886 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007797 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004519 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015526 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00023237 BTC.
NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, FreiExchange, Tradesatoshi and YoBit. It is not possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NewYorkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.