Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Nuls has a market capitalization of $71.70 million and approximately $7.64 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuls token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.79 or 0.00026163 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Coinbene and Binance. Over the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007169 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.46 or 0.00678190 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014200 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00182006 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00035289 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00052784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Nuls’ launch date was September 1st, 2017. Nuls’ total supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Nuls’ official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for Nuls is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nuls’ official Twitter account is @nulsservice. The official website for Nuls is nuls.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, Kucoin, Binance, Bit-Z, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuls and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.