NVO (CURRENCY:NVST) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. NVO has a market capitalization of $8.19 million and $2,117.00 worth of NVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NVO token can currently be purchased for about $0.55 or 0.00007963 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, NVO has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.75 or 0.00681505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036588 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 40.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054838 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
NVO Token Profile
NVO’s launch date was May 14th, 2017. NVO’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens. NVO’s official Twitter account is @nvoexchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NVO is /r/NVO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NVO is nvo.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The NVO project makes use of the Safenetwork, a distributed file storage system and a distributed computing system, to build a fully decentralized exchange in which users can trade crypto assets in a trustless manner. The NVO token is a CounterParty asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain. 50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO tokens on a weekly basis. “
Buying and Selling NVO
NVO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX. It is not currently possible to buy NVO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NVO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NVO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.