OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. During the last seven days, OKCash has traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001529 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Bleutrade. OKCash has a total market capitalization of $7.85 million and $68,630.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.48 or 0.00655147 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006165 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003576 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00029043 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002068 BTC.
OKCash (OK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2014. OKCash’s total supply is 73,949,887 coins. OKCash’s official Twitter account is @OKCashCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for OKCash is /r/OKCash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OKCash is okcash.co. OKCash’s official message board is okcashtalk.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OKCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.