Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One Peerplays coin can currently be purchased for about $3.39 or 0.00049456 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerplays has a market capitalization of $13.44 million and $3,344.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Peerplays has traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.75 or 0.00681505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036588 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 40.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054838 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerplays Coin Profile
Peerplays’ launch date was April 30th, 2016. Peerplays’ total supply is 5,521,384 coins and its circulating supply is 3,962,373 coins. The Reddit community for Peerplays is /r/Peerplays and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Peerplays is www.peerplays.com. Peerplays’ official Twitter account is @Peerplays and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Peerplays directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peerplays and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.