Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. During the last seven days, Pillar has traded 39.3% lower against the US dollar. One Pillar token can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002946 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Pillar has a market capitalization of $45.93 million and $77,294.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.43 or 0.00676856 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014129 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00182125 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036241 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 37.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054782 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
Pillar was first traded on July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 227,384,800 tokens. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pillar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.