PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. During the last week, PinkCoin has traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0156 or 0.00000224 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. PinkCoin has a market cap of $5.96 million and approximately $6,207.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $300.16 or 0.04309900 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001296 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00012255 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007036 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015585 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00013869 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PINK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 392,906,699 coins and its circulating supply is 381,906,699 coins. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_. The official website for PinkCoin is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PinkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.