PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. During the last week, PinkCoin has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $5.99 million and approximately $14,418.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000228 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $302.12 or 0.04385750 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001364 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007015 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013049 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PinkCoin (PINK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 392,906,699 coins and its circulating supply is 381,906,699 coins. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_. PinkCoin’s official message board is slack.with.pink. PinkCoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PinkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.