Pioneer Coin (CURRENCY:PCOIN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Over the last seven days, Pioneer Coin has traded up 4.6% against the dollar. Pioneer Coin has a total market capitalization of $121,558.00 and approximately $420.00 worth of Pioneer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pioneer Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0464 or 0.00000665 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003716 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00064738 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Artex Coin (ATX) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
About Pioneer Coin
Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 25th, 2017. Pioneer Coin’s total supply is 3,512,756 coins and its circulating supply is 2,617,323 coins. Pioneer Coin’s official Twitter account is @pioneer_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pioneer Coin’s official website is pioneercoin.com.
Buying and Selling Pioneer Coin
Pioneer Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Pioneer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pioneer Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pioneer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pioneer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pioneer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.