PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. In the last week, PostCoin has traded down 12.9% against the US dollar. One PostCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0164 or 0.00000235 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. PostCoin has a total market cap of $260,187.00 and approximately $891.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00133489 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003496 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00018147 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00037044 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00011554 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005662 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded 82.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded down 40.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
PostCoin (POST) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. PostCoin’s official website is postcoin.top.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PostCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.