Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $108.70 million and approximately $5.46 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Power Ledger has traded up 5.7% against the dollar. One Power Ledger token can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00004271 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002927 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.11 or 0.00673693 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014341 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00177800 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036248 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00056000 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger was first traded on June 3rd, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 363,932,947 tokens. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Power Ledger’s official website is powerledger.io. Power Ledger’s official message board is medium.com/power-ledger.
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Cryptopia, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Gate.io and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.