Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Primas has a total market cap of $7.05 million and $1.03 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Primas has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Primas token can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002002 BTC on exchanges including Lbank and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007157 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $47.00 or 0.00683022 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014511 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00182027 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00037067 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00057773 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Primas was first traded on August 21st, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,200,000 tokens. Primas’ official website is primas.io. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Primas is an open content release, recommendation and trading ecosphere. Primas is committed to using the block chain and other technical means to change the existing content market structure. This new content value evaluation system ensures that producers of premium content receive direct benefits. Their blockchain can not be tampered with which provides copyright protection. “
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Lbank. It is not currently possible to buy Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.