Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. Over the last week, Pundi X has traded down 19.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Pundi X token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Coinnest and IDEX. Pundi X has a market capitalization of $31.85 million and $265,846.00 worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007069 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.55 or 0.00677393 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00182204 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036256 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 43% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00055737 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pundi X Profile
Pundi X’s launch date was March 8th, 2018. Pundi X’s total supply is 45,828,700,876 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,038,924,515 tokens. Pundi X’s official Twitter account is @PundiXLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pundi X’s official website is pundix.com. The official message board for Pundi X is medium.com/pundix.
Buying and Selling Pundi X
Pundi X can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Coinnest and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Pundi X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pundi X must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pundi X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.