Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Pura coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003748 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Kucoin and C-CEX. Over the last week, Pura has traded 8.2% higher against the dollar. Pura has a total market capitalization of $44.55 million and $3.62 million worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00064019 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Artex Coin (ATX) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Pura (CRYPTO:PURA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 180,142,752 coins and its circulating supply is 173,360,258 coins. Pura’s official website is www.pura.one. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pura is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm “
Buying and Selling Pura
Pura can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Kucoin and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pura must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pura and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.