PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 16th. PutinCoin has a market cap of $2.00 million and approximately $2,382.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded 8.6% higher against the dollar. One PutinCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.12 or 0.00622092 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 45.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006294 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00101000 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00028783 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
PUT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. PutinCoin’s total supply is 414,561,010 coins. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PutinCoin is putincoin.org/forum. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PutinCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.