PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last week, PutinCoin has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PutinCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0049 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and CoinExchange. PutinCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.02 million and approximately $785.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.69 or 0.00666402 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006117 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00100013 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00028200 BTC.
PutinCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2017. PutinCoin’s total supply is 414,417,415 coins. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for PutinCoin is putincoin.org/forum. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PutinCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.