Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. During the last seven days, Quantum has traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $7.20 million and $1,113.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0958 or 0.00001387 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Gatehub, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007075 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.64 or 0.00675230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014446 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00180938 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036210 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00054622 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Quantum’s genesis date was May 30th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 240,085,713 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,177,666 tokens. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official website is www.quantumproject.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Gatehub and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.