Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 50.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. During the last seven days, Radium has traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Radium coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.30 or 0.00061981 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Poloniex. Radium has a total market capitalization of $14.94 million and $14.88 million worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.21 or 0.00190257 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005068 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
RADS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 25th, 2015. Radium’s total supply is 3,471,784 coins. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880. The official website for Radium is radiumcore.org. Radium’s official message board is blog.radiumcore.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.