RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. RefToken has a market capitalization of $3.53 million and approximately $30,992.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RefToken token can now be bought for about $4.82 or 0.00070101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx and CoinFalcon. Over the last week, RefToken has traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.59 or 0.00678180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00182792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036258 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00056998 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
RefToken’s launch date was September 29th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 732,429 tokens. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RefToken’s official website is reftoken.io. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling RefToken
RefToken can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, IDEX and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase RefToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RefToken must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RefToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.