Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $103.22 million and $6.45 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Request Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002226 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Mercatox, IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002927 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.11 or 0.00673693 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014341 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00177800 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036248 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00056000 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network was first traded on October 7th, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,999,899 tokens and its circulating supply is 662,961,404 tokens. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official message board is blog.request.network. Request Network’s official website is request.network. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Binance, EtherDelta, Liqui, Mercatox, Gate.io, Kucoin, COSS and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.