Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 16th. Rupee has a market cap of $1.59 million and approximately $2,159.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Rupee has traded 3.7% higher against the dollar. One Rupee coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0692 or 0.00000998 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002053 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001620 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 66% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005048 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
RUP is a coin. Its genesis date was January 30th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 22,916,450 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rupee and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.