Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. Rupee has a total market cap of $1.58 million and approximately $3,352.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rupee has traded 16.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Rupee coin can currently be bought for about $0.0689 or 0.00001004 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
Rupee (CRYPTO:RUP) is a coin. It was first traded on January 30th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 22,916,450 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.