SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One SmartCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0819 or 0.00001192 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, SmartCash has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $70.56 million and $63,698.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,880.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $382.41 or 0.05565330 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $631.49 or 0.09190270 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $117.73 or 0.01713350 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.58 or 0.02467890 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.51 or 0.00196663 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00075979 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $40.93 or 0.00595704 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
SmartCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 1,462,627,485 coins and its circulating supply is 861,583,206 coins. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SmartCash’s official website is smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.