SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. One SocialCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0080 or 0.00000117 BTC on popular exchanges. SocialCoin has a market cap of $11,093.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SocialCoin has traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006152 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 47.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007000 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
SocialCoin (SOCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 1,384,879 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is www.social-coin.co.uk. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.