SONO (CURRENCY:ALTCOM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 16th. One SONO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001490 BTC on exchanges. SONO has a market capitalization of $21,654.00 and $178.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SONO has traded 20.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $300.16 or 0.04309900 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00054101 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00034261 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $50.82 or 0.00729742 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00020083 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00075403 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00056480 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00032096 BTC.
SONO (CRYPTO:ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 278,102 coins and its circulating supply is 208,674 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. SONO’s official website is altcoincommunity.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
SONO Coin Trading
SONO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SONO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SONO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.