SportsCoin (CURRENCY:SPORT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 7th. One SportsCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SportsCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of SportsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SportsCoin has traded down 6.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00012437 BTC.
- FuelCoin (FC2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- WMCoin (WMC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000261 BTC.
SportsCoin (SPORT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2016. SportsCoin’s total supply is 19,800,001 coins. The official website for SportsCoin is www.thesportscoin.com. SportsCoin’s official Twitter account is @thesportscoin.
SportsCoin Coin Trading
SportsCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy SportsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportsCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SportsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.