Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. One Sprouts coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Sprouts has traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar. Sprouts has a total market cap of $3.63 million and $10,381.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00032096 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.12 or 0.00676555 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00024050 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 49.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00018407 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Sprouts (SPRTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 5,363,367,638,455 coins. The official website for Sprouts is sproutscommunity.wordpress.com. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sprouts is an SHA256D based hybrid proof of work and proof of stake crypto currency. “
Sprouts Coin Trading
Sprouts can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Sprouts directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sprouts must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sprouts using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprouts and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.