Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. During the last seven days, Sprouts has traded 13% higher against the dollar. One Sprouts coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Sprouts has a market cap of $3.77 million and approximately $7,793.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00031920 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.28 or 0.00642522 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009238 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00022867 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011017 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Sprouts is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 5,321,857,845,011 coins. The official website for Sprouts is sproutscommunity.wordpress.com. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sprouts is an SHA256D based hybrid proof of work and proof of stake crypto currency. “
Buying and Selling Sprouts
Sprouts can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Sprouts directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sprouts must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sprouts using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprouts and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.